The A.B. Daley Little Owls Early Learning Program offers 3- & 4-year-old children rich developmentally appropriate learning and play opportunities. Our Reggio-inspired program values every child as a strong, capable learner with an innate curiosity to understand their world. Please visit our Little Owl Facebook page to see the latest happenings.
Early Learning Program
Register Online for 2023-2024
If you have questions about the program or your child's eligibility, please contact the school at 403-646-3161.
- Honor the unique nature of each child
- Offer development in mind, heart, body, and spirit
- Include outdoor learning experiences
- Provide opportunities to play and learn through music, art, and movement activities
- Children need to be at least 3 years old to be eligible.
- Children are expected to be fully toilet trained with some exceptions made for children with identified developmental delays or medical needs. Please contact the school to discuss further.
- We are currently accepting registrations for children to attend a morning or afternoon or full day program, either 2 or 4 days per week. The program will follow the school calendar.
- A minimum number of registrations are required.
- Bussing is not available for the Early Learning Program.
- For 3 year olds: 2 half days per week
- For 4 years olds: Choose from 2 or 4 half days a week or 2 full days
- For Kindergarten Students: 2 Full days on Monday and Wednesday
- After registration we will contact you to confirm your registration and space availability in the program option that you have chosen. As well at that time we will book you for a child developmental check-in screening spot.
- $75/month for children attending the 2 half-days/week
- $150/month for children attending the 4 half-days/week
- $175/month for children attending the 2 full-days/week
- Fees are collected online - paid at the end of each month.
- Programming is overseen by a Certified Teacher. Children who may require additional support have access to a speech and language pathologist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist or other members of the Livingstone Range School Division Learning Services Team.
- We value parents and guardians as partners in their child's learning journey.
Developmental needs for students:
- If you think your child may have a delay or needs extra support, please contact the school or call the Early Learning Supervisor at 403-625-3356.
- *Exceptions to program eligibility may be made for children accessing Program Unit Funding (PUF). Contact the school to discuss in further detail.